The weather is turning cooler at night. The leaves are changing colors. And the pumpkins are growing bigger! Halloween will be upon us in no time. So, it is the right time to pick your pumpkins, costumes, and be prepared to gather those sweet seasonal treats. Here is the scoop.
For the best pumpkins, check out the locations below.
Fort Vannoy Farms –
- Open 11:00 – 6:00 pm daily in October
- 5791 Lower River Road
- Grants Pass
Valley View Nursery –
- Open Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 – 4:00 pm
- 1675 N. Valley View Road
Pheasant Fields Farm –
- Open every weekend
- 1865 Camp Baker Rd.
Whites Country Farm –
- Open daily 10:00 – 5:00 pm
- 3939 West Main St.
For the best candy gathering opportunities, check out these events happening in the Rogue Valley:
Halloween Open House at the Old Wood House –
- October 26th from 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- 12988 Oregon Hwy 62
- Eagle Point
Trick or Treat at the Expo –
- October 27th from 11:00 – 5:00 pm
- Free admission. If over 16, no masks, please
- Padgham Pavilion
- 1 Peninger Road
- Central Point
Howl-O-Ween Party at Santo Community Center –
- October 26th, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- 701 Noth Columbus Avenue
Halloween at the Medford Branch of the Jackson County Library –
- October 30th from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm at the service desks
- 205 S. Central Ave.
Grants Pass Safe Halloween Event –
- October 31 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm
- Grants Pass Town Center
- 6th & G Street
Ashland Children’s Halloween Celebration –
- October 31st from 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Ashland Public Library is the start of the Halloween parade