Fill your house with the aroma of fall with warm slices of this Pumpkin Loaf dolloped with butter.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare loaf and muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, whisk eggs. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add whisked eggs and mix until blended.
- Alternately add flour mixture and pumpkin puree to egg mixture, beating until blended. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour batter into loaf and muffin pans. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
SOURCE: Find more seasonal dessert recipes at Culinary.net.