Oregon Farm Bureau’s Young Farmers & Ranchers (YF&R) Committee invites farmers, ranchers, and others to an agricultural tour of the southwest Oregon Coast, Oct. 11-13.
The tour will be a fun, educational, three-day ag tour featuring a cranberry farm, sheep ranch, working forestland, and more stops along the scenic southwest Oregon Coast.
Current ag teachers can earn graduate credit from Oregon State University for continuing education if they attend the tour.
The tour will depart from Corvallis at 8 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 11, and will return by 5 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 13.
- Get the registration form at OregonFB.org/agtour.
- Cost is $40 per person.
- The tour is open to voting and supporting Farm Bureau members. (Join Farm Bureau at OregonFB.org/join.)
- Lodging reservations and costs are the responsibility of attendees.
- Transportation for the tour Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is included. Attendees are responsible for getting to the departure location in Corvallis (exact location to be determined). Most meals are included.
- Space is limited. Register by Sept. 30!
For more information, email email@example.com or call Jacon Taylor at 541.589.9694.